USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Staff Application - Inoordna

Inoordna

In-game Username: Inoordna

When did you join DerelictGaming?: I joined DereloctGaming 2:45pm ET 4/7/2020

How much time can you dedicate to the server each day?: I can dedicate at least 4 hours a day to the server.

Do you have any experience as a staff member already? If yes, explain where, when, and how: I have had experience before on smaller servers with about 10-15 players. I feel I will be able to identify hackers and offences people make fairly easily and be able to ban them fairly. I have also been able to make builds that have been used for spawns in the past and I have had experience with world edit.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I will be able to ban hackers and help the server keep running smoothly. I will also be able to make good spawns that aren't downloaded which the community will enjoy.

What's the position you are applying for?: Builder/Helper (There is no way to apply for a mod, admin, etc you have to climb up the ranks) I am applying for helper and builder.

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because it will be a good experience, be fun, and help the server.

Are you currently staff on another server? If yes, which rank?: I am not currently a staff on another server.

Are you in the Discord, and if so what is your Discord Tag(Example Pramsing#0001): I have discord and my discord user is Inoordna#3839.

Being a staff member requires a lot of patience. Will you be able to stay calm in all situations?: I will for the most part be able to stay calm but if something insane happens. For example, like the server being griefed I might lose patience.

RaXeD

Administrator
Staff member
Your application checks out but I'm afraid you will need some more playtime in order to be a staff member, but we could talk about being a builder, Do you have any portfolio of your builds?

Inoordna

I do not have any portfolio of my builds. Correct me if I am mistaken but I am builder right away if I have good builds but I need to spend more time on to become staff? Please tell me how much time I need to become staff. Contact me @Inoordna#3839 on discord.

RaXeD

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you see a builder doesn't really have the same responsibilities as a staff member and that's why we can accept just about everyone as one, in order to protect the community I can't simply accept everyone as a staff member. There is no set time limit you just need to be active, enjoy the server and be helpful to new players.