USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Staff Application - Dog_PvPer

Dog_PvPer

In-game Username: Dog_PvPer

When did you join DerelictGaming?: Yesterday, 8th of May.

How much time can you dedicate to the server each day?: It's different almost everyday since my school ends at different times. On weekends I have all day so I can play like 12 hours on a weekend if I have nothing else to do. On week days I can play like 3-6 hours.

Do you have any experience as a staff member already? If yes, explain where, when, and how: I own a Minehut server myself, it had like 15-20 players everyday but then the server broke and it literally doesn't start. If you want to know the name DM me on discord. Since I basically only play on Minehut I've only been staff on Minehut server, but I've still been staff on a couple.

Why should we accept you?: I mean, your server only has like 2 admins and I was just thinking of being helper or something to mute chat spammers.

What's the position you are applying for?: Helper, like I said in the last question.

Why do you want to become staff?: Just like I said earlier, mute chat spammers or people who are being racist, etc.

Are you currently staff on another server? If yes, which rank?: Owner on 1 but it broke and isn't starting. Admin on another but that server is still being worked on and hasn't released so I have time for this, and all other servers have died.

Are you in the Discord, and if so what is your Discord Tag(Example Pramsing#0001): Yes, I am Dog_PvPer#5859

Being a staff member requires a lot of patience. Will you be able to stay calm in all situations?: Yes I can stay calm .-. I do get annoyed some times tho.

Rainie

Exceptions are made for people under the age of 14 if they're mature, but entering an application and putting "I am good at math" in the age section isn't the best first impression when applying for a position where you're expected to be mature in all scenarios.

We have 2 admins, one of which who responds to Discord messages in moments... All situations reported via Discord were acknowledged, acted upon, and resolved in 2-5 minutes. Bot Invasion, fly-hacker, etc.

You want to become a helper solely for the purpose of muting people who spam-chat and are racist? Things that can easily be handled post-incident from Discord.. Not needing extra-bodies.

It annoys me that you claim current ownership but it's "broken". If it no longer functions why claim it? The Aztecs owned the Río Magdalena Banks in the 1500s. But if the water stopped coming, they stopped claiming it. A "broken" stream. Why war over a stream with no water?

And another issue - DerelictGaming expects your full attention if you're to be staff. If you wish to be staff here you must resign from your administrative position elsewhere before receiving any position on DerelictGaming.

And my final point - Everyone gets annoyed. It's how you let that cloud your judgement that becomes an issue. If a player is being stupid, I find that annoying and I educate them. But I don't ban them just because I found them less educated than myself and that annoyed me.

Rainie

DENIED.

You show us by your actions in-game and on forums that you're just too young to be apart of the DerelictGaming Administrative Team.
A hand full of examples for why we believe you're too immature:
  1. Selling Books signed and labeled "N-Word Pass" in Auction House for "69,420" -> Here
  2. Labeling Forum posts "Everyone! Read Now!" and then requesting money in said posts. -> Here
  3. Threatening to "Haunt" player's dreams in same stated post (#2) -> Here
Apologies. Feel free to reapply at a future date when you find yourself handle situations and acting in a more mature sense.